Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Plum and Gold Wedding

This year was full of special weddings for the HTE team! First, my brother got married, and then, my very best friend in the world got married!! I had such a great time playing the role of planner/coordinator/florist/matron of honor for her. We started planning together from the very start and knowing her as well as I do made the planning all that much more fun! We planned a gorgeous, outdoor ceremony with a barn reception for the first weekend in October, and the weather was supposed to be perfect. And then Hurricane Joaquin hit. And then it was raining and in the low 50's. We weren't going to let a silly little thing like a hurricane stop us though, so we got cute rain boots, matching umbrellas, and moved the ceremony inside. Everything still turned out beautifully and you can barely tell how cold we are in our sun dresses! This wedding was definitely one of my favorites to date. Love this girl and her groom to pieces!!!! Enjoy....and I pre-apologize for the amount of pictures in this one! I just couldn't narrow it down any further!





















Me and my main squeeze

These two have entirely too much fun together

Life of the party.




Photography: RW Photography
Videography: Jason King
Catering: Top Flight BBQ
Hair and Makeup: Nina Rose Withers
Photo Booth: Flash Foto Booth


No comments:

Post a Comment