Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Freely Collective Open House

Social media can be such a wonderful thing! Through Instagram, I discovered the Freely Collective and I am ever so glad that I did! They are a small group of women who create and sell the most gorgeous hand crafted paper and home goods, aiming to raise funds to contribute to the fight against human trafficking. They also accept custom work, such as wedding invitations and stationary! I was lucky enough to team up with them just in time to donate flowers for their open house launch back in November. Take a look at the wonderful event and please visit their website to learn more about the amazing things they are doing. And buy some beautiful home and paper goods! Enjoy!




Piled the leftovers in my favorite brass vase for a little extra something-something!



Is that headboard not the most stunning headboard out there?!?


 This beauty went home with me!

Floral photos by Kyle Emily Photography
All other photos by Peter von Kahle






No comments:

Post a Comment