Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Daily Gathering: Intro to Modern Calligraphy

I had the privilege of working with Rebecca from A Daily Something and Lindsay of Shrimp Salad Circus to provide the flowers for Lindsay's Intro to Modern Calligraphy workshop. We wanted to go local with the flowers and I was able to get some gorgeous mums, lilies, evergreens, and orange ilex. I love how natural and fall-y everything felt. I was also lucky enough to stay and attend the workshop and now feel like a calligraphy pro, thanks to Lidnsay's wonderful instruction! She showed us the basics and then let us find our own style of calligraphy. It was a wonderful class attended by so many lovely ladies. I had such a great time. 





















 A big thank you to the rest of the incredible sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment